had a great time

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
keith13

had a great time

Unread post by keith13 »

I haven't had much time to do a trip report. Here is a quick one.

We stayed at riverside nov 10-18. We originaly had a preferrred room booked, but to get the free dining offer we had to switch to a river view room. Since my son is autistic we wanted something close to the main building. I faxed our requests in 4 days in advance. We did online check in. When we got there, everything was ready, our requests were met. we were in building 14 which we loved. We even got a call the next day from the manager to make sure everything was ok. We even had a picture of Mickey show up in the room when we got back from the pool one day. we had towel animals a few days too, which was really neat. We loved the grounds, kids liked the hammocks. We used the main pool and one of the quiet pools. Kids loved both pools. Riverisde mill was good, we liked the food. Since my son can't eat gluten or dairy, the chef came out and made him somthing special. The chef was very accomodating. We enjoyed the boat to Downtown disney. Overall we loved the resort. Wish we had more time to actually enjoy the grounds and all the ammenities. We would stay here again, but thinking of maybe french quarter next time. Wish i had more time to put in more details.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: had a great time

Unread post by Admin »

Thanks for the report, I'm glad it worked out well for you and you got such a good location - it doesn't get much better than the river view rooms in building 14.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -