port orleans riverside stay aug.26-sep.2

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
craig newman

port orleans riverside stay aug.26-sep.2

Unread post by craig newman »

We recently came back from the port orleans riverside.We had a great stay.We were there a week and we stayed in arcadia manor on the mansion side.for the price we payed i couldnt believe what a beautiful resort this was.We had been to disney six of the pryor 7 years and had always stayed at the polynesian.Since we had a lo of expenses this year i told my wife we had to cut back a little.Now my problem is i dont think i can ever justify spending the additional 200 dollars a night to stay at the Polynesian.Dont get me wrong we love the Polynesianand it probably is nicer[the rooms are bigger,flat screen tvs rooms with balconiesand a slightly more upscale feel]But the port orleans was great.We loved the foodcourt.Loved the boat to downtown disney.thought the main pool was very nice.also loved the little pools.which arent very little.loved the outdoor pool bar,arcade .speedboats and general theming of this place was great.its avery lively hotel and would reccomend it to anyone.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: port orleans riverside stay aug.26-sep.2

Unread post by Admin »

Hey, I was there the same week as you, we also left on 2nd Sept. Spooky or what? :) Thanks for posting our first trip report here, much appreciated.
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -