Riverside Trip 05/10

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
roadkill6772

Riverside Trip 05/10

Unread post by roadkill6772 »

I will be taking my family to Disney in May. This will be our 2nd trip to Disney and my kids are looking forward to it.

Last time we stayed at POP century and had a lot of fun. Now we have 5 people going so we decided to go to POR. With the discount that I got on the room we are able to stay 3 extra days. I have read a lot of good things from this site and looking forward to staying here.

I will post here after the trip and let others know how the trip was.
SusieQ

Re: Riverside Trip 05/10

Unread post by SusieQ »

We are also travelling to POR in May ...YAY... soooo excited :D . This will be our 3rd trip to Disney but our first time staying onsite. We had previously stayed at resorts outside Disney and rented a car, this time we wanted to have the whole Disney Experience so we opted to stay inside Disney and use the shuttle service. The resorts we stayed at previously were beautiful and clean and friendly so I am really hoping that POR will be the same or even better, I have heard more good than bad so I think that is a good sign!!!
We are travelling as 2 families of 4 and hoping to get connecting rooms or atleast rooms near eachother. I rqst'd staying in one of 4 different buildings so I am keeping my fingers crossed that they can accomadate us in one of those bldgs! I have read about the pool area and my kiddies are totally excited... not that we will be spending a lot of time at the resort but it is good to know that they are looking forward to the time we will be spending there.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Riverside Trip 05/10

Unread post by Admin »

Looking forward to seeing both of your trip reports soon. Have a great time!

A.
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -