July trip

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
lowertowndragon

July trip

Unread post by lowertowndragon »

Hi everyone

My family and I stayed at Port Orleans Riverside last year and the whole family just loved the place. My children really loved the they got to see little lizards eveywhere, being from Canada that is not something they see every day. My family and I will be returning to Port Orleans Riverside again this July and we hope to have just as much fun.

Ken & Family
roadkill6772

Re: July trip

Unread post by roadkill6772 »

My kids loved the lizards too. I just came back from my trip this month and had a blast. We even heard the frogs singing in one of the little ponds they have late one of the night.

I hope you have a great time and hope it's not too hot for you. By the way I'm from Ontario Canada and we drove down, are you driving or flying?
lowertowndragon

Unread post by lowertowndragon »

Hi

We are driving to Lorton Virginia, once there we board a Amtrak auto train this train allows you to bring your car. The train ride takes 17.5 hours, so you leave at 4:00pm arrive Sanford Florida 9:30 am. about 40 min from Disney. We are from Ottawa.

Ken
roadkill6772

Unread post by roadkill6772 »

Wow, I'm from Cambridge and we drove the entire trip but took 2 days to get there. Again have fun on your trip.