loved it...loved it..loved it

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
twinmama

loved it...loved it..loved it

Unread post by twinmama »

I also saw no bears or snakes....but did see beautiful bunnies, birds, squirells, ducks and even an armadillo in the parking lot. We requested bld 14 with a corner room and our request was granted. My only problem was not having enough time to enjoy it! We had a great mousekeeper, we found a "towel man", elephants, a dog and of course a Mickey towel. My daughter got her hair done, we rented a small boat, fished and took the ferry. We enjoyed the main pool as well as a quiet pool while doing laundry. We ate in the food court a few times, pasta was great and staff were quick to clean tables and messes left by guests.
My younger children did not like the trundle bed, it is very low to ground, but my 11 year old loved it and slept there every night. The Mickey soaps and shampoo were refilled daily and we had a few to bring home. The room was clean and tidy, maybe not the most up-to-date, but we really enjoyed it! :P