our stay

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
lowertowndragon

our stay

Unread post by lowertowndragon »

Hi All

My family and I just returned from POR on July 28 and we had a great time at Disney.As for our room well it was not the cleanest when we arrived nor was it keep clean during our stay and the club cars that the staff use to get around POR well we had a few close calls with our children, at one point the driver had to slam on the brakes and was traveling way too fast.

Ken & Family
roadkill6772

Re: our stay

Unread post by roadkill6772 »

Sorry to hear that you had problems at the resort. I did find that the carts were running a little fast for my liking but when we were there they did wait until the paths were clear. As for the room I'm guessing it's a hit or miss because my room was clean. Other then did you enjoy other things at the resort?
lowertowndragon

Re: our stay

Unread post by lowertowndragon »

We did enjoy our stay. Things happen, like with many jobs some people take more pride than others in the work they do. My family and I would have on problems staying at the resort again.

Ken & Family