Just returned from POR

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
Jetsmom85

Just returned from POR

Unread post by Jetsmom85 »

We just returned from POR yesterday. What a beautiful resort! I think it is my favorite. (so far)
We've stayed at the Polynesian, Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach (April 2010) and now POR.
We were happy with all the Disney resorts but there's something about POR that's just endearing and charming.
We really didn't want to leave. The views and scenery and landscaping help to make this resort so lovely

We requested the Magnolia Terrace building in the Magnolia Bend section and were quite happy. Had read that
the walk to pool and main buildings was not that close from this building but I didn't find the walk to be an issue
whatsoever.

We took a carriage ride the last night we were there which goes along the river at Riverside and through the French Quarter.
Another amenity I like about this resort is the boat to Downtown Disney.

The friendly and comfortable "old South" ambiance is really prevalent.