POR Stay 3/28-4/4

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
DisneyFans Forever

POR Stay 3/28-4/4

Unread post by DisneyFans Forever »

My 13 yr old daughter and I returned on April 4th after a seven day stay at PO Riverside it was great our first time at this resort. Mousekeeping was great our room was always clean. The resort cast members were always friendly and helpful. Wish we were still there we stayed at Arcadia House room 8203 we were close to everything after a short walk. I read the reviews prior to our vacation and never had the issues with waiting for buses at all. My only issue is I wish the food court would switch up there menu a couple times a week all though the food was very good, a different soup or sandwich choice would be nice. We would return to this resort for sure in the future.
sweetsugar

Re: POR Stay 3/28-4/4

Unread post by sweetsugar »

thanks 4 the post! My sis and i are off in 2weeks we can't wait! 1st time to wdw. This site and all the reviews has really put my mind at rest THANK YOU! :D