Just Returned

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
Tach

Just Returned

Unread post by Tach »

Hello everyone!

My wife and I returned from WDW after a week long stay at the Riverside. I must say, it was by far the best stay yet.

We orignially booked French Quarter, but upgraded and saved some money on a Royal Room. The decor in the room was brilliant, and not too overdone. It felt unique but not overly cutesy or princess-y, which had been a worry.

We unfortunately didn't get to spend enough time at the resort to enjoy the emmenities I'd looked at, such as a carriage ride, or using the boat service to Downtown Disney. However- I do believe that we'll be returning to the Riverside in trips to come, it has ingrained itself in our hearts as a favorite place in the resort.

Being so close to EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, and Magic Kingdom helped a lot in the mornings. We rented a car as I prefer having that freedom of travel, and having the parks a short 5-15 minute drive away was a real time saver. Especially since we had some early morning tours.

The food at the restaurants was superb, and the staff ever-so friendly. I don't think we could have asked for a more perfect place to stay.