Room Requests with TA

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
adenn

Room Requests with TA

Unread post by adenn »

Hi! This is my first time going through a travel agent. She says I don't need to send the room request fax since I am going through her. Should I send one anyway? There's not much, just want to be next door to my parents (we both have Royal Rooms), and close to the walkway to the lobby. Thank you for any advice!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Room Requests with TA

Unread post by Admin »

Her advanced requests will be processed in the same way any other advanced requests would be. So whatever your TA says (and unless she plans to fax for you) what have you got to lose by sending a fax anyway?

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
BWalker75

Unread post by BWalker75 »

We use a TA and while she does make a request for us I still send a fax.
adenn

Unread post by adenn »

Great!! Thanks for the advice!! What a great resource you have created here. Amazing!
DisneyDisorder

Unread post by DisneyDisorder »

Too lazy to find the info.........What is the fax # to request a room and how far in advance of check in should you send it? TIA
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

To lazy to write a new reply........ www.portorleans.org/room-requests.php

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
ethicaladdict

Unread post by ethicaladdict »

Ha Andre!!!! Funny!