Memory maker

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Nicola74

Memory maker

Unread post by Nicola74 »

Hi all

Can anyone help with this please? Just bought mm and think I have managed to link to MDE but do I need to link hubby and kids or is that automatic because they are already added to my friends and family list?

Also I'm assuming I don't have to be in all the pictures am I correct? Searched the online help on disney but it didn't really say.

Thanks
grumpybearchemo

Re: Memory maker

Unread post by grumpybearchemo »

Hi I'm in disney now and I'm using memory maker it's brilliant, the ride pictures go straight on to your account, it's assigned to me but even when I wasn't in the car with my parents it still loaded their picture to my account but if you take a picture with a photo pass photographer say In front of Cinderella's castle you need to link it to your account. I hope this helps
Nicola74

Hi grumpybearchemo thanks and I hope you are having a great time. Yes that does help. Last night after I bought it I got a confirmation email and I went through disneys site to link it but could only link it to my name and not add the rest of the family like I did for magic bands etc so wasn't sure if I needed to add it to them also somehow.

I also expected to see it on MDE but I've looked everywhere and can't find it. Am I missing something? Maybe I shouldn't be expecting to see it. But if I should be able to perhaps I need to be phoning disney for help.

Thanks and glad to hear that MM is good to have.
grumpybearchemo

Unread post by grumpybearchemo »

Well when I go onto my disney experience (on the website, don't really use the app), go onto your reservations, it'll list your park tickets, dining reservations, your fastpasses then right at the bottom will be memory maker. But if I remember right when I first bought mm, it didn't show then when it got closer to our leaving day it showed up
Nicola74

That might explain it. We are 206 days out so maybe too early to show up. Thanks. Hope you're having a fab time :D
Daisy49

Unread post by Daisy49 »

It doesn't show up on my tablet either...just on the website. I can't wait to use it in February.
Nicola74

Yes. I have logged in on my laptop now and I can see it. Wonder how that works when we're there. We were only going to take the tablet but does that mean we won't be able to view our photos? Maybe we need to be taking a laptop with us too.
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

What type of tablet? Maybe it's a Flash Player issue or something?

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
pdrazine

Unread post by pdrazine »

OK, I had some other MM questions so I called Disney. I was in the same situation, my Memory Maker showed up on my laptop but not my iPad or iPhone. The CM said it should be OK. I kind of had the feeling that since so much of this is new, she wasn't very confident. But she said if it was on the computer, it was official. And the pictures will show up in the app. I'm going next month--I can post on here how it worked when I get back, which will be plenty of time for your trip in Feb. I'll have both my iPad and iPhone down there.
Nicola74

I was on ipad too. I phoned and was told it is a common issue with the app so don't know if that means it's the same on all mobile devices. Looked very different on the laptop. Have a great time next month
marcusnicholas

Unread post by marcusnicholas »

Attraction photos can only be linked to your Disney account if Memory Maker is assigned to you. Your family and friends cannot link attraction photos to their Disney account.