Muddy Rivers

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Duckboy

Muddy Rivers

Unread post by Duckboy »

So my kids, like all kids, love the pool. I spend many hours sitting there on a chair watching them swim. I am also not a drinker, but after looking at the Muddy Rivers menu, I might try one of their non-alcoholic drinks like the bull frog brew, mango freeze or lava smoothie. Has anyone tried these, and are they worth it?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Muddy Rivers

Unread post by Admin »

The Bull Frog Brew tastes pretty much like apple juice to be honest, I'd be hard-pressed to tell the difference if it wasn't green. :)

The Lava Smoothie is nice too, a bit like a virgin pina colada with raspberry.

The Mango Freeze is nice, but the old Orange Freeze is MUCH better and is by far my favourite of the non-alcoholic options, and if they still have the mix available I strongly suggest asking for that. All the bar staff agree by the way, and can't understand the change - but if you can't get the orange version, the mango one is fine.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Duckboy

Re: Muddy Rivers

Unread post by Duckboy »

Thanks. I am going to give that Orange Freeze a try and if not, I will go for the Mango.