WiFi/Cell Service at POFQ

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
1am_gma

WiFi/Cell Service at POFQ

Unread post by 1am_gma »

We are staying at POFQ in December for the first time. Actually, it's my and my husband's first time to Disney in nearly 30 years! I've read about spotty WiFi/cell service, but can't recall anything specific to POFQ. Can anyone provide feedback on their experience? We have service with Verizon Wireless. TIA! 141 days and counting...
MardiGroggy

Re: WiFi/Cell Service at POFQ

Unread post by MardiGroggy »

I have an iPhone with Verizon and I have never had any problems with wifi or cell service anywhere at PO, including FQ. I have a Verizon non-Apple tablet that was glitchy and would have coverage drops at more or less random spots. I don't bother to take it along any more. I have no idea if that is related to the different OS or whaterver. Hope this helps. December should be nice. Enjoy!
MardiGroggy
Aka: Steve

"Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
Thorpy

Unread post by Thorpy »

As a UK resident I don't use the cell service, just the WI-fi, which was dodgy to start with when first introduced, but has been fine for the last few trips.
Dean Simms

Unread post by Dean Simms »

I just got back and the only place I had any issues with wifi was in the restaurant.