Doors at POFQ

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
1am_gma

Doors at POFQ

Unread post by 1am_gma »

Can someone tell me if the doors at POFQ are metal? In other words, could we use magnets to attach decorations? We'll be there Dec 4-10, so I'm thinking of Christmas decorations. TIA!
MardiGroggy

Re: Doors at POFQ

Unread post by MardiGroggy »

I seem to recall the last time this subject came up that someone, possibly RiverRooster, did confirm that the doors are metal. The last time we were at FQ (August), the doors were metal. I have no personal experience with decorating doors, so can't add anything about that. Best of luck with your decorating!
MardiGroggy
Aka: Steve

"Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
1am_gma

Unread post by 1am_gma »

swd wrote:I seem to recall the last time this subject came up that someone, possibly RiverRooster, did confirm that the doors are metal. The last time we were at FQ (August), the doors were metal. I have no personal experience with decorating doors, so can't add anything about that. Best of luck with your decorating!
Thank you! This is helpful information.
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

I'm fairly sure people have reported magnets working on the outer doors too, although like Steve I've not tried it myself.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -