Change in Room Requests Procedures?

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
srankin2

Change in Room Requests Procedures?

Unread post by srankin2 »

I have a stayed at POR in the past and followed the room request procedures listed on this site and have been happy with the results. I have heard through some other Disney forums that faxed room requests are no longer being accepted by most if not all Disney resorts. Has anyone else heard similar and if yes what are the updated procedures, if any, for making a room request. We are staying at POFQ in March and I want to make sure I follow updated guidelines, if any.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Change in Room Requests Procedures?

Unread post by Admin »

That has been the case for other resorts (officially anyway) for some time. However, faxed room requests are definitely still read at Port Orleans. Of course there is no guarantee that they can or will be accommodated, but they are definitely not ignored.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -