Riverside Menu Change?

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
MnMsMom

Riverside Menu Change?

Unread post by MnMsMom »

Hi, Can anyone confirm whether or not the Create-Your-Own-Pasta station at Riverside is gone? It is no longer on the menu. We were just there in Dec, early Jan and the pasta station was there. Thanks!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Riverside Menu Change?

Unread post by Admin »

It's still there as far as I know - it's there on my menu pages for the Riverside Mill (www.portorleans.org/riversidemill.php) as of the last update on 18 Dec, where did someone tell you it had gone?

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
MnMsMom

Unread post by MnMsMom »

It is no longer on the menu on the Disney website. There is only a pasta of the day for dinner.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dinin ... us/dinner/

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dinin ... nus/lunch/
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

The M.Y.O.Pasta hasn't shown on the WDW website menu for a few months. However the official WDW site still refers to the Colonel's Cotton Mill as the location for the games arcade at POR, which hasn't been used since 2001, so it might be worth taking what you read there with a tiny pinch of salt... :)

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
MnMsMom

Unread post by MnMsMom »

OK, thanks. I thought I had seen the pasta bar on the WDW website menu before our last trip in Dec. so I thought this was a change. But maybe, I saw it on your website. It was still there as of Jan 3rd. Thanks for the reply.