Giant Discs ....

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Thorpy

Giant Discs ....

Unread post by Thorpy »

Andre... Do you know any story behind these giant discs.. they are about the width of a road as demonstrated by Mr Stay Puft....

It's wooden, and about 3cm across. I picked it (them) up a few years ago, baggage services were throwing them out onto the pavement, and I said thank you, pocketed them and wandered off. I figure there was a back story, similar to the coins at French Quarter coming from the "mint".

IMG_1684.JPG
IMG_1684.JPG (695.36 KiB) Viewed 5889 times
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Giant Discs ....

Unread post by Admin »

I have one of those too, but they don't seem to use them regularly any more, the routine ones are coloured plastic for throwing in the fountain. I'm guessing they were made main to tie in with the Mint storyline too, and any that are left are given out as little tokens for special reasons rather than regularly.

Mine is somewhat smaller than a giant Marshmallow Man though. :)

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -