Arachnophobia - advice (no pictures!)

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
MaidMarian

Arachnophobia - advice (no pictures!)

Unread post by MaidMarian »

Hi all,

My first visit to DisneyWorld (and, indeed, the US) is coming up in just over 11 weeks and I'm so excited, and I'm very much looking forward to staying in POFQ.

My sticking point at the moment (amongst all the FP+ planning) centres around my severe arachnophobia. Can someone please advise WITHOUT pictures (I can't stress this enough, because I won't be able to read your replies if there are images) if I have much to worry about in the way of these things? I'm starting therapy for my phobia soon, so hopefully this will be less of an issue by the time I come to my trip but I'd like to know for worst case scenario.

Thanks
Sunelis

Re: Arachnophobia - advice (no pictures!)

Unread post by Sunelis »

I'm speaking only for myself but I haven't seen any spiders at the resorts or at the parks.
MaidMarian

Unread post by MaidMarian »

That's very reassuring, thank you!
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

I can't say I've especially noticed any spiders around the resort, although I'm sure there must be some - but certainly no worse than anywhere else. Now little lizards, squirrels, rabbits and the occasional frog are another story.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -