Building requests

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
royhan

Building requests

Unread post by royhan »

I live in the UK and I am hoping to take advantage of the likely offers on the US site over the Christmas New Year period for POR stays in late April. The current offers end on the 14th April. I want to request one of the mansion buildings. Do you know if there is space on the US site to make specific building requests? From recollection the reservation form only allows requests for adjoining rooms, ground floor etc. not specific buildings, but I may be mistaken.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Building requests

Unread post by Admin »

No, you can't make any free-form requests via the website (or even via online checkin although that does have a couple of tick-box selections, when they work anyway). You'd need to call the US reservations number (00-1-407-WDISNEY from the UK) to have requests added to your booking after you've made it. Use a prefix dialler service to keep the international call costs down (I use www.telediscount.co.uk, 1p per minute to the US).

See http://www.portorleans.org/room-requests.php for lots more info on making requests.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
royhan

Re: Building requests

Unread post by royhan »

Thank you very much Andre