Pools?

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Meg9514

Pools?

Unread post by Meg9514 »

We’ll be staying at POR in December (3rd-10th). My husband was wondering if any of the pools are heated? Since we’re not sure how warm it will be in Orlando that time of year. I’m guessing no but figured I would ask.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pools?

Unread post by Admin »

Yes, all of the resort pools are heated to 82 degrees. Unfortunately the air isn't though :) so during cold snaps, while being in the pool is lovely it's the running back to your room afterwards that's the problem! That said, it can sometimes still be in the 80s in December in Florida anyway.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Meg9514

Re: Pools?

Unread post by Meg9514 »

Admin wrote: April 2nd, 2018, 4:31 am Yes, all of the resort pools are heated to 82 degrees. Unfortunately the air isn't though :) so during cold snaps, while being in the pool is lovely it's the running back to your room afterwards that's the problem! That said, it can sometimes still be in the 80s in December in Florida anyway.

Andre

Wow, awesome!!! My husband is going to be psyched. He’s never met a pool he didn’t like 😂. Thank you!