Sign in?

Questions or comments about the operation of this site can be posted here. (For problems registering, please email via the 'Contact' menu)
Forum rules
This forum is for questions or comments about the operation of this site.
peggyracer3

Sign in?

Unread post by peggyracer3 »

I am having to sign in every other day even tho I check the box to keep me signed in. It never used to be that way and is kind of a pain.
Peggy
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Sign in?

Unread post by Admin »

Hmm, I get that on some sites too (twitter for example). Have you tried clearing your browser cookies and signing in again? (this may clear cookies for other sites too)

A.
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
disneygirl

Unread post by disneygirl »

same here..have done what you suggested so see if that helps. It was only happening on this site.
First Visit to POFQ May 1995
Off site in Kissimmee June 1996 (never again)
POR nearly every year since although we did go to Wilderness Lodge one year which was also really nice.
Off site LBV this year 2011 (Wyndham LBV - was just OK but never again)
Disneyland Paris - too many times to count but prob about 20 (not a patch on WDW)
The hubby has been to Disneyland California but was too young to really remember much.
peggyracer3

Unread post by peggyracer3 »

I had a problem with my browser several months ago (long before it started here), and it was a royal pain signing into everything, so I won't mess with it again. Think it's since you had the problems with your site...
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

I know this thread goes back a long way, but I've just changed one of the cookie settings in the forum software which might help with this auto-login not sticking problem. Is anyone else still having this issue regularly?

A.
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -