Port Orleans Food Court menus updated on 19 August

News Updates about the Port Orleans Resorts.
Forum rules
Comments are welcome in response to news posts, but you can't start your own news topics here.
The Sassagoula Sentinel

Port Orleans Food Court menus updated on 19 August

Unread post by The Sassagoula Sentinel »

The food court menus were updated at both Port Orleans Riverside and Port Orleans French Quarter on 19 August 2015. I happened to be strolling through the Riverside Mill early in the morning on the 19th when they were changing out some of the signage, and will update the full menu pages as soon as I get a chance between all of our family vacation activities [Edit: All menu pages have now been updated]. In the meantime, I received the following update information from the resort:
At Riverside Mill, you can look forward to enjoying a few adaptations of your favorites. For breakfast, the new Egg Sandwich comes with bacon or sausage and provides a quick meal for our guests on the go. A selection of new quiches provides some variety to guests looking for something a little different. The Breakfast Po’ Boy also joins breakfast as an item that is both popular and themed. For lunch and dinner, the delicious Veggie Wrap has been joined with the popular Muffaletta Sandwich to create a vegetarian Muffaletta with roasted vegetables. Finally, many of you have already shared how excited you are that Corn Dog Nuggets have joined the menu! Our guests are sure to love all of these new additions.

At Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory, scrumptious additions have joined process improvements to create a menu that is varied, delicious and efficient. In addition to the Quiche and Corn Dog Nuggets above, we’ve added several rotating options to all meal periods to provide countless variations throughout a guest’s stay. For breakfast, the popular bounty platter is now a create-your-own option, allowing you to pick from a selection of meat, fruit and breakfast sides. Lunch has an expanded Po’ Boy menu with additions of catfish, chicken parmesan and rotating cold salad Po’ Boys. Dinner might prove to be the best of all with rotating Pastas of the Day and Entrées of the day. French Market Meatloaf, Whole Roasted Salmon and Pork Roast will make for an amazing dinner option. In all, over 37 items were changed or added to create a delicious, memorable and varied experience for our guests.
I tried the 'make your own' Breakfast Platter facility at the Sassagoula Floatworks almost by accident yesterday, and noticed the breakfast potatoes are now served as hash browns instead of cubes, and a lovely thick slice of gammon/ham is also an option in addition to the regular bacon strips. All I've got to do is work out how to document all the new rotation options without spending seven full days in the food courts! [Many thanks to F&B Manager Matthew for his help on that one]