WDW Radio Show LIVE on 22 Feb from the River Roost Lounge

News Updates about the Port Orleans Resorts.
Forum rules
Comments are welcome in response to news posts, but you can't start your own news topics here.
The Sassagoula Sentinel

WDW Radio Show LIVE on 22 Feb from the River Roost Lounge

Unread post by The Sassagoula Sentinel »

This Wednesday night (22nd February) the WDW Radio Show hosted by Lou Mongello will be broadcasting its live weekly video webcast directly from the River Roost Lounge at Port Orleans Riverside, with special guest “Ye Haa” Bob Jackson.

For more details, see the Show Announcement:
Join us on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at the River Roost Lounge at Port Orleans: Riverside and be part of the weekly WDW NewsCast, starting at 7:30pm.
Then, stay as we chat with YeeHa Bob and enjoy his show, which starts at 8:30 – it’s family friendly, so come and join us for an evening of fun and friends!!
Can’t make it in person? Watch it LIVE starting at 7:30pm ET at WDW Radio LIVE
I won't be able to make it to the resort in person on Wednesday, but I'll definitely be in the show's online chatroom for the first part of the evening if any viewers want to log in and say hi.

Update 24-Feb:

We're in luck! I knew Lou wouldn't let us down - he hit the record button: http://www.wdwradio.com/2012/02/video-y ... wdw-radio/

The first hour or so is from half-way back in the room, but the audio is fine. During the later section, Lou finally ended up on stage with Bob so some great close-ups and fun, although the audio does get a bit distorted being so close to the speakers. Remember this was a live web-stream, so it's not HD-camcorder type footage. Good fun though!