Acadian House now re-opened with refurbished rooms

News Updates about the Port Orleans Resorts.
Forum rules
Comments are welcome in response to news posts, but you can't start your own news topics here.
The Sassagoula Sentinel

Acadian House now re-opened with refurbished rooms

Unread post by The Sassagoula Sentinel »

According to a DISboards posting, Acadian House has now been re-opened for guests.

We're still waiting to see the first photos, but the guest checked in on Thursday 4th August and has described the newly refurbished room as follows:
Room is nice and has that fresh paint smell. I have never stayed in a Manor room before but based on pics I have seen. There are new headboards with pictures on them. One of a plantation home and the other of a paddle wheel boat. Otherwise the rooms look the same and the new tv stand looks like the one from POFQ rehab pics I have seen.
cmanning127

Re: Acadian House now re-opened with refurbished rooms

Unread post by cmanning127 »

I've been keeping up with this post from DIS in hopes to see some pictures!
Looking forward to our POR stay in 9/2011
Planning our 10 year anniversary aboard the DCL
PawleyPlatoon

Unread post by PawleyPlatoon »

Does anyone have any current photos? THANKS!
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

There are some sneak-peek photos on the DISboards POR thread. Just stuff taken through a window, but gives an idea.

See the post at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php ... st42153047, and the subsequent discussions - we think the 'light' photos are of a Disability Accessible Room, so the 'dark' pictures give a better feel for the standard room contents.

A.
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
peggyracer3

Unread post by peggyracer3 »

The "light" photos can't be of an Accessible room, they only have one bed, a King.
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

There are a lot more Accessible rooms with two queens now. I've got a load of pictures to upload from a recent trip which I'll be doing over the next few days.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -