1st trip booked POR Garden View room

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
lil_bodes

1st trip booked POR Garden View room

Unread post by lil_bodes »

Hi All
Our first family trip to WDW from Australia 2 kids boy 15 girl 8, have booked a Garden view room at POR 24/3 - 31/3 2012. I have called the resort and asked for a rollaway bed for daughter, is there anything else I should put in our request? We were lucky enough to get the dining package that is on offer for this time, it looks like a great package and ...well it was included!!

Any tips taken on board, but really we'll be at Disneyworld everything will be fantastic!!

thanks
Deonie
Admin
Site Admin

Re: 1st trip booked POR Garden View room

Unread post by Admin »

I'd suggest asking for an Alligator Bayou room if you want the extra bed. By mid-March, some AB rooms will still have the current 'trundle' beds, and some will have been refurbished to include new-style pull-down 'murphy' beds. If you'd prefer one type or the other, ask for a refurbished room (or not).

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
lil_bodes

Re: 1st trip booked POR Garden View room

Unread post by lil_bodes »

Andre

thanks for the quick reply, It really is fantastic to have some help from people in the know. I am madly making my way through all the info on Orlando, WDW and now this great site about Port Orleans. I am very confident that I have made a super choice for our once in a lifetime family holiday. I will take your advice an request AB for our lodgings.

many thanks

D