May visit to POFQ

How was your stay at French Quarter? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans FRENCH QUARTER Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
Lou-Ann

May visit to POFQ

Unread post by Lou-Ann »

We just returned from a week at POFQ. :) It was truly unbelievable. the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. We were fortunate enough to have connecting rooms with the Grandchildren which made it even more fun to be able to tuck them in at night or to share our day with them in the evening when it was pouring rain outside which it was every single night there.... :o

We were in building 4 (which was wonderful). The kids so wanted to enjoy the beautiful pool but our days were so packed in the early part and by afternoon/early evening we had rain so that never happened. Even in the rain we had a marvelous time at this resort. We enjoyed the music in the evening while eating our ice cream or some other treat. Mousekeeping was wonderful. We had towel animals left around to surprise us, lots of Mickey soap, and great hospitality. they were in the middle of a new computer reservation program and systems were down and Conscierge made personal calls to get our meal desires taken care of...

Management is wonderful. I highly commend the staff at this resort for giving us our very best trip ever.... :D
ldcruiser

Re: May visit to POFQ

Unread post by ldcruiser »

Hello Lou Ann :D

Nice report, so glad you had a great visit and enjoyed the time spent at the happy place. We so look forward to our Christmas visit, This will be our first stay at the POFQ. As we have read and tried to review as much as possible, but the best is when nice folks like you take the time to give a report. Thank you. We talked on the DIS boards when I stated that we were going to move to Florida or Arizona by mid next year. So looking forward to getting out of Massachusetts.

Sorry to hear of your DH returned ill from such a great trip. You take care of him and we pray he is back on his feet soon, if not already.

Thank you again. It will be the wife and I sharing so personal time in a beautiful place.

Lee
John McBride

Re: May visit to POFQ

Unread post by John McBride »

Thanks for the review, only 79 days until I go now! :D