I loved POFQ

How was your stay at French Quarter? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans FRENCH QUARTER Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
ginak

I loved POFQ

Unread post by ginak »

I just got back from my first stay @ POFQ and loved it. My family and I stayed in building three and we were on the third floor. It was so peaceful that I thought there was no one else there but us. Our room was always clean and comfortable. The pool was warm and clean and we loved the hot tub. It was so secluded and quiet. The boat ride to Downtown Disney was always fun even in the rain. The captins were nice and friendly. When my five year old son slipped on the deck of the boat the captin was very concerned to make sure he was okay. Most of our bus drivers did a wonderful job but there were a few who needed to retake their driving tests. Even with traveling in the month of July we never had to wait more than a few minutes for a bus to come pick up @ POFQ or to get us from a park. When we would be inline and the bus would fill up before we could get on the driver would alert someone and the next bus would get to us in just moments. The food court at POFQ did a great job in providing good hot food fast. We loved the Micky Waffles for breakfast and the Pasta/Chicken Parm was good quality food. We will be back soon.
Lakin

Re: I loved POFQ

Unread post by Lakin »

Glad to hear you had a great time! Hopefully, I get as much luck as you do when I go in November.
John McBride

Unread post by John McBride »

Thanks for the post, going in 20 days and cant wait!
wifey68

Unread post by wifey68 »

Hi there I'm so glad you had such a great stay at POFQ :D We'll be heading over the pond to experience it for ourselves soon, it's so good to read all the positive comments posted here!!
robandniki

Unread post by robandniki »

Hi, great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at POFQ. I can't wait to visit there myself September 22nd for 2 weeks wooooooooooooo! :D