Refurbishment

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
LaurenB

Refurbishment

Unread post by LaurenB » July 31st, 2018, 12:09 pm

Hello! Has anybody been at POR recently? I am staying in June 2019, I'm wondering if refurb work on the buildings has started? I'm hoping for building 80 or 85, also hoping that it will be done by then. I know it's a long way off, but at least if they have started, maybe we will see some progress! Thanks!

LSC_Mike

Re: Refurbishment

Unread post by LSC_Mike » July 31st, 2018, 2:08 pm

Hi LaurenB - We are headed down next week so we've been keeping tabs on this. Here is the schedule that was posted by this site. I'll check back in next week with an update on our experience. https://www.portorleans.org/rehab.php

LaurenB

Unread post by LaurenB » July 31st, 2018, 9:47 pm

Thanks! I did see the schedule. I was hoping things would be progressing quickly :) Looking forward to you review!

Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin » August 1st, 2018, 12:09 am

To confirm, work on building 37 is currently in progress, as per the news page.

https://www.facebook.com/portorleans.or ... 3696129222

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -

Mgrayar

Unread post by Mgrayar » November 17th, 2018, 5:41 pm

Has there been any new buildings started lately. The Refub update page on this site shows none in progress with several completed. Any buildings currently in progress? Trying to figure out room request. Thanks.

Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin » November 18th, 2018, 3:51 am

There seems to be a pause at the moment before they carry on to the 20s buildings.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -