Magical Honeymoon at POR

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
Jenn9935

Magical Honeymoon at POR

Unread post by Jenn9935 »

My husband and I enjoyed every minute of our honeymoon at Riverside January 14-20, 2013. It was the first time visiting WDW for both of us and it couldn't have been better!
We stayed in builoding 85 (Magnolia Terrace) with a pool view. The room was a perfect size and always super clean!
We loved eating at Riverside Mill! The food choices we're great since we both are kind of picky eaters lol. We found the staff at the Mill very helpfull and always very friendly!

Quick question...... Where can I find a link to the song that is played inside The Riverside Mill (down at the riverside...) it has been stuck in my head ever since we left :lol:

We enjoyed walking around the resort paths and even took a stroll over to French Quarter to check out the resort (Which is beautiful by the way!)
We are already planning on returning to POR for our first anniversay (Jan.5,2014)
The boat ride to Downtown Disney is very relaxing and we were lucky enough to do this multiple times during our stay. This is with a doubt the most magical resort on WDW property!!
Thank you Port Orleans for making our "Disneymoon" the best it could have possibly been!! <3
Thorpy

Re: Magical Honeymoon at POR

Unread post by Thorpy »

Couldn't agree more tha tthe place is the best resort out there. Sounds like the room you were in was close to where we've been previously. we were just on the crossbar of the H, so not a pool view, but just a nip under the stairs to get to the pool.
Molly Wobbles

Re: Magical Honeymoon at POR

Unread post by Molly Wobbles »

Thanks for the TR. You know a resort is magical if honeymooners are already planning a return trip! Good luck to your lovely marriage and enjoy many more trips to WDW. :mrgreen: