Trip Report for December 2015

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
Kathyricci

Trip Report for December 2015

Unread post by Kathyricci »

We had an awesome visit to Port Orlean's Riverside in early December. The hotel looks fabulous. The new rooms in Alligator Bayou were wonderful. My husband and I even went on the 95' slide several times with the kids. We enjoyed a lovely carriage ride down Sassagoula river. My daughter and I took a surrey bike out for a trip. The staff was wonderful. They were making repairs on the wooden dock near the Riverside Mill but were always done by 5 p.m. I will definitely stay here again. :D
Attachments
IMG_0743.JPG
IMG_0743.JPG (947.63 KiB) Viewed 24994 times
Inside Awesome Room.jpg
Inside Awesome Room.jpg (741.68 KiB) Viewed 24994 times
Jane16

Re: Trip Report for December 2015

Unread post by Jane16 »

I was there the first ten days of December , had a wonderful time too! Beautiful resort with lovely helpful cast members , was my first time staying here and would definitely stay again, unfortunately found the travelling back and forth to the parks a bit exhausting(I have MS and suffer from a lot of fatigue) but I would be more aware and manage my time better (afternoon nap etc) we live and learn :).

FUN resort, lovely setting, mmmmmmm DISNEY!