Perpetual mugs

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
Laura70

Perpetual mugs

Unread post by Laura70 »

We brought our mugs from the older refillable beverage system and we were told there was no such thing. If you have a mug that you bought that you were told you could use it for life time they will not honor it. We asked night and day manager and were told there was never a mug sold like that. :|
Godalejrbud8

Re: Perpetual mugs

Unread post by Godalejrbud8 »

I have read elsewhere that Disney will exchange the old style lifetime mugs for the new ones, but you can only use them on your current trip. Guess POR didn't get the memo.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Perpetual mugs

Unread post by Admin »

There is no official policy (or at least there wasn't when I asked a F&B Manager just as the new system was being introduced). It's kinda up to individual manager's discretion, and most seem to say that they will swap an old mug for a new (activated) one as a one-off goodwill gesture.

I reckon Disney never expected as many people to keep pre-2000 mugs and still be using them (you need to have gone that far back to when they offered them as perpetually refillable, and then only at the location where they were purchased).

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -