trip report

How was your stay at Riverside? Leave your comments or full trip reports here. Photos welcome.
Forum rules
This forum is for Port Orleans RIVERSIDE Trip Reports, not for general questions. Please try to keep your reviews relevant, informative and useful to other visiting families. Thanks!
kopitedor96

trip report

Unread post by kopitedor96 »

been home a week going to do a trip repot 1st how do you up load pic's and video's thanks POR and POFQ were out of this world
Last edited by kopitedor96 on August 5th, 2012, 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: trip report

Unread post by Admin »

Glad you had a good time. I'm in Disneyland Paris at the moment, but will post details on how to include photos once I get back (probably on Wednesday). Basically you just need to upload them somewhere (e.g. Photobucket, etc) and then add each link using the IMG tag at the top of the message editing window.

A.
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
kopitedor96

thank Dave :)
Teri91

Unread post by Teri91 »

Admin wrote:Glad you had a good time. I'm in Disneyland Paris at the moment, but will post details on how to include photos once I get back (probably on Wednesday). Basically you just need to upload them somewhere (e.g. Photobucket, etc) and then add each link using the IMG tag at the top of the message .
That would be great to see some of your pics finally. i'm planning to visit Disneyland Paris with my friends soon, so I'd glad to a bit more info of this or that)
THaanks in advance!
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

I never did come back to this thread, sorry!

Basically to add pictures to online forums you can do it in a couple of ways:

For a simple one-off photo, just use the "Upload Attachment" tab which you will see below the text-entry area, and the photo will be included within your posting when you click Submit.

For more pictures, you'll find it easier to create a free account with one of the online photo hosting sites like PhotoBucket, Flickr, etc. After you have uploaded your photos into your account there, their site will give you direct links for each of the pictures you've added. They will most likely be referred to as 'BBCode' or 'IMG Code' links. Just copy one of those text links and paste it into your trip report here and the software will do the rest. It will basically be a web address of the photo, with special tags [IMG] and [/IMG] added at either end.

For example, for each photo you want to add you might end up inserting something like this into your message:

[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m187 ... CT0384.jpg[/IMG]

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

Here's what that image link looks like when you put it in a message:

Andre
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

An image uploaded directly using the 'Upload Attachment' link looks like this:
POFQ-Doubloon-2007-3935_small.jpg
POFQ-Doubloon-2007-3935_small.jpg (75.86 KiB) Viewed 18829 times
(click on the 'Place inline' button to place it within your text rather than at the end)

Andre
Michalhassi

Unread post by Michalhassi »

It seem that you enjoyed very well at your trip. I believe traveling is the best way to get relief from daily routine working tensions and spend some time in a great moments with family members or with some one special.
kopitedor96

a bit late but here are some photos of our trip http://s577.beta.photobucket.com/user/k ... 008%202011
Brock13

Unread post by Brock13 »

You'll learn it easier to make a [linkable picture] with one of the online pic hosting sites like PhotoBucket, Flickr, etc. After you hit uploaded your photos into your declare there, their site [permantently stores the pictures you've added].

[Edited by Admin to remove inappropriate translation]