Air Mattresses

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
freetofly06

Air Mattresses

Unread post by freetofly06 »

We are going to bring an air mattress down because my 12 year old son does not want to sleep in the same queen size bed as me. :lol: We are going to request an AB room for the Murphy Bed for my 2 1/2 year old daughter. Question though, should I request a king size bed room to fit the air mattress into for my son or should I request a standard AB room with the queen beds? There is only 4 of us...my husband, myself DD & DS.

Thanks!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Air Mattresses

Unread post by Admin »

You'll be able to fit a single size air mattress in, even with the two queen beds.

King Bed is a booking category rather than a request though, and once you've booked a King Bed room you'll still need to request an Alligator Bayou room to get the murphy bed. (The nice thing is that the King Bed category 'trumps' all other categories, so you could book that and request an AB room with a river view without needing to be upgraded at all)

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
freetofly06

Re: Air Mattresses

Unread post by freetofly06 »

Thank you...I think I will just request an AB room via fax in a week or so and tell them whatever AB room they can give me is fine. As long as I know the air mattress will fit i'm ok with the two queens.