First busses of day

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Deintinis

First busses of day

Unread post by Deintinis »

Anyone know what time the first bus of day would come for animal kingdom? I called the desk and they said 8:15. However another member of my party called asking about Epcot bus this morning and they also said 8:15. We got on a bus for Epcot at 7:25 this am, so know that was not accurate info.

Thought I would try hear as may be more accurate than what front desk is saying.
Sunelis

Re: First busses of day

Unread post by Sunelis »

Usually buses runs depending on the park hours... About 60-90 min prior to rope drop(park opening). And about 90 min after park hours.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: First busses of day

Unread post by Admin »

Theme park buses officially commence running at 7am, although sometimes they will begin a little earlier than that. For more information, please see http://www.portorleans.org/buses.php .

Remember that the 'front desk' phone lines (either when called from outside the resort or from a hotel room phone) will only connect you with an off-site call-center operator, not anyone actually located at Port Orleans, and all they can do is check their computer screens or transfer you. I get really annoyed when people are told outright lies though; if the operator doesn't know something they should check their facts first. That said, even if you do ask at the actual front desk sometimes the quality of information can be a bit questionable depending on the experience of the cast member you speak to.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -