Trip July 2017

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
mlebo

Trip July 2017

Unread post by mlebo »

Hi! I'm planning a family trip to WDW next July. We've stayed at the POFQ in 2012 and 2013 and loved it. However, this was right after the most recent refurbishments. We'd love to stay there again but are worried that 4 years of use may have greatly reduced the cleanliness and caused significant wear and tear on the rooms. What do you think?

Thanks!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Trip July 2017

Unread post by Admin »

Everything looks fine, don't worry. There may be an odd ding on a piece of furniture here and there, but otherwise the rooms still look pretty-much new.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
MardiGroggy

Re: Trip July 2017

Unread post by MardiGroggy »

We were just there in mid-December, and have been several other times recently, and we have not found any problems. As long as the rooms are clean, comfortable and have plenty of hot water, I can ignore some of the dings on the furniture. I seem to recall that the FQ rooms are about due for routine refurbishment, but I don't remember the exact timing. In the meantime, I don't think you will be disappointed.
MardiGroggy
Aka: Steve

"Laissez les bons temps rouler!"