Room Partition Question

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
wendlle

Room Partition Question

Unread post by wendlle »

I have been to WDW many times but this will be my first visit with a child! Our baby will be 19 months and we have stayed at a few of the Value resorts and a few of the Deluxe resorts but never a Moderate and I would like to stay at POR this trip.
The stay will be 14 nights but my main concern is that the baby won't sleep in the same room as us. I have heard that many people partition off the vanity/bathroom area and put the portacot/pack n play in there.
We were going to book at King room and am wondering if someone can tell me if all of the king rooms at POR have a door or curtain so I will be able to do this?
If they don't we may end up having to spend $2000 more and stay at Art of Animation in a suite which I really don't want to do, A for the price and B because I have fallen in love with the look of POR and the boat to Disney Springs.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Room Partition Question

Unread post by Admin »

Yes, the King Bed rooms have the same privacy curtains between the main bed area and the vanity/wash basin area, just like all of the other room types.

The only rooms with a physical door between the bedroom and the bathroom are Accessible rooms, and then the whole end area is separated off into one large bath/sink/toilet room at the end, as shown below:

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Thorpy

Unread post by Thorpy »

Andre, Have you seen the sliding doors at Coronado springs... the curtains work, but solid doors were better.
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

Let's see what the refits that are due to start later in the year may bring..... ;)

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -