March vacation

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Sunelis

March vacation

Unread post by Sunelis »

Hi, I just have a quick question.

I know March is spring break time. But does it feel particularly crowded at FQ during this time?

Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Re: March vacation

Unread post by Admin »

To be honest, FQ never feels especially crowded, even at peak times when the parks will be rammed. Even the return buses at park closing time are much easier to manage than the buses for Riverside.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
MardiGroggy

Re: March vacation

Unread post by MardiGroggy »

I can honestly say that having stayed at FQ at many different times of the year, I have never felt "crowded." The closest you get to crowded at FQ is in the food court at peak times, and that is still several notches below the level of bedlam that you can get at the Riverside food court during their peak times. To me, Port Orleans in general, and the French Quarter in particular, both offer respite from the rest of the Disney beehive of activity. The worst at FQ is light years better than the hectic experiences we had in the dark days of our staying at the Values, before we knew better. I'd be very surprised if you do not become a FQ fan, even in March/Spring break time.
MardiGroggy
Aka: Steve

"Laissez les bons temps rouler!"