Grocery Delivery

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Hoopsters

Grocery Delivery

Unread post by Hoopsters »

On our first and last trip to WDW, we stayed at the Beach Club Villas in 2011. We enjoyed the availability to have groceries (that we ordered online from a separate retailer) sent to our room. Can this service be done at PO Riverside? I basically just want a case of bottled water and maybe some milk delivered to my room instead of paying the inflated prices at the lobby gift shop. Staying in a Royal Court room in May 2019.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Grocery Delivery

Unread post by Admin »

Yes, you can order groceries or other items to be delivered to the hotel for you. Once they've arrived you can either collect them from the front desk or ask if Bell Services can bring them to your room. Obviously you'll need to tip if you have them brought up, plus don't forget that there's a $5 per box delivery fee for any packages received by the hotel on your behalf. See https://www.portorleans.org/services.php#Mail for more details.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Hoopsters

Unread post by Hoopsters »

Great..Thanks for the info...Is there a grocery service you'd recommend? We used the Green Grocer last time.
And don't worry, I'm American so I tip BIG! lol
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

Garden Grocer or Amazon Pantry seem to be the most commonly used services for grocery delivery. I've not used either myself as we usually drive over to WalMart on our first day.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -