Carriage Ride Timing

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
TimColorado

Carriage Ride Timing

Unread post by TimColorado »

Hi there! This is our first time to Port Orleans Riverside and we are very excited. I have a timing question. I have dinner reservations at T-Rex in Disney Springs at 5:30PM and a Carriage Ride reservation at 7PM back at the resort the same evening. Is this doable without stress taking the boat back from dinner or should I consider other transportation? Thanks in advance for your help! - Tim
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Carriage Ride Timing

Unread post by Admin »

Hi Tim,

That timing is far too tight, you might not have even finished eating by 7pm so even taking an Uber or Minnie Van you probably would not have enough time. I would allow at least another 90 mins gap to be safe and relaxed. From the restaurant to the Disney Springs boat dock is a 5-8 minute walk, then allow a possible 10-20 minute wait for next boat, then 20 mins on the boat. Just give yourself a whole load more time to allow you to relax and enjoy your evening.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
TimColorado

Re: Carriage Ride Timing

Unread post by TimColorado »

Thanks for your response! We'll change some things around.