Coffee Maker at POR?

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Drial

Coffee Maker at POR?

Unread post by Drial »

Hello!

I was just on Disney World website comparing the cost of our existing reservation, to what's available now, to stay at POR.
It listed a coffee maker as one of the ammenties. If that's true,
I would be ssssooooooooooooooooo unsatisfied. Unfortunately, I think it's an error, because when I exited out of reservations and just checked out the resort section, there was no "coffee maker" listed.

Can anyone confirm a coffee maker in room at POR?

Thanks!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Coffee Maker at POR?

Unread post by Admin »

Hi, and welcome to the forums.

Yes, all Port Orleans rooms have Cuisinart dual-cup coffee makers, see amenities list in https://www.portorleans.org/rooms.php.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

They use little pods, about the same size and shape as a round teabag. These are the type:https://www.coffeehouseexpress.com/c/cu ... -pods.html . You can bring your own, but they are not easy to find for the more popular coffee brands. The resort will provide you with as many of their own as you need though.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
evelyco

Unread post by evelyco »

This is great! Having a coffee maker in the room, especially a dual one, is one of the resort's best amenities.
MarcSom

Unread post by MarcSom »

Hello
This two cup coffee maker makes me want to visit you. But it will be very soon. Just the time for me to take my precautions properly so I don't make mistakes like on my last solo trip.