Building/room suggestions

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Live2Run

Building/room suggestions

Unread post by Live2Run »

So, we’ll be staying at Riverside next year along with my sister and her family. They booked a preferred room in Alligator Bayou, with the intention of requesting building 14 for the convenience to the food court. We’ve booked a garden view in the mansions. This will be our first visit to Riverside, so would like to get some collective advice on what to request for rooms. We’ll be there in late January.

Ideally, we’d like to have a room that would be in a quieter section of the mansions (not a lot of foot traffic past our door), but be convenient enough to easily walk over to meet up with family in Bayou. My initial thought was to request Acadia House facing the Alligator Bayou section. It’s also close to the bus stop (we’ll likely meet up in the morning to head to parks together, but coming back separately).

Any thoughts or alternative suggestions on areas to request?

TIA!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Building/room suggestions

Unread post by Admin »

That sounds like a good idea to me. The northernmost wing area of Acadia House (building #80) is fairly remote from the central areas and so nice and quiet, and probably one of the easier walks from a mansion building over to AB #14, and also convenient for the North bus stop too.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -