Tell me about your experience at Port Orleans Riverside!

General questions or comments about either of the Port Orleans Resorts. Need to know something that's not covered by the rest of the site? Ask here!
Forum rules
Please check out the FAQs Page before posting, in case your question has already been answered.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tell me about your experience at Port Orleans Riverside!

Unread post by Admin »

LOL, spammers are getting so inventive these days. This is actually a word-for-word copy from a three-year-old Reddit post (https://www.reddit.com/r/WaltDisneyWorl ... t_orleans/). Gotta give these idiots points for persistence and Googling anyway, even if they or their bots don't know that the resort is closed at the moment which made this post obvious spam.

I've left it here for amusement value anyway, and of course removed their posting ability. :)

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
John26922

Unread post by John26922 »

Hello,
Is it open now or not because one of my friends told me that he is planning a family trip and he got a huge discount via using these exclusive Valentines Day Coupon Codes, kindly confirm if is it open properly so I am also interested to celebrate this valentine's day on this riverside view and of course I have also availed this exclusive discount too.
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

Both Port Orleans resorts are still closed, and will be until at least mid-summer, possibly longer.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -