Forum registration activation emails not being received

Questions or comments about the operation of this site can be posted here. (For problems registering, please email via the 'Contact' menu)
Forum rules
This forum is for questions or comments about the operation of this site.
Admin
Site Admin

Forum registration activation emails not being received

Unread post by Admin »

Over the last few days I've had a few people report that they have not received their forum registration activation emails (which should go out pretty-much instantly). I've just re-sent any pending registrations that had not been confirmed by users, but if anyone else has had this problem (please check your junkmail/spam folders first) then please get in touch with me via the Contact page. Thanks.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Forum registration activation emails not being received

Unread post by Admin »

This problem was continuing to occur intermittently, but at the end of March the hosting company which we use found a problem with their spam filters which was blocking some activation emails from going out. This should now be fixed, and I have not seen any bounced activation messages for over a week now.

Please let me know via email to the Contact address if you have any issues.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -