January 2015 Recreation Activities and Movie Schedules

News Updates about the Port Orleans Resorts.
Forum rules
Comments are welcome in response to news posts, but you can't start your own news topics here.
The Sassagoula Sentinel

January 2015 Recreation Activities and Movie Schedules

Unread post by The Sassagoula Sentinel »

The January 2015 Recreation Activities and Movie Schedules for Port Orleans Riverside and Port Orleans French Quarter are now available. See the main Recreation Activities Schedules page for full-size printable PDF versions.

The evening campfires will commence at 5pm this month and the Movies Under the Stars will be screened at 7pm. These events will this month take place on alternate days at the two resorts - Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday at Riverside, and Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday at French Quarter.

kmiller372000

Re: January 2015 Recreation Activities and Movie Schedules

Unread post by kmiller372000 »

I don't like the switching of the nightly movie sites. That's why we stay at a certain building. The convenience of just a short walk back to the room. Why did they change it from a nightly viewing? To save money?
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

I assume it's just a winter thing - it can get pretty cold at night in Jan/Feb, so I guess they've cut down to one screening per night (at alternating resorts) rather than two. Each resort gets four screenings a week.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
kmiller372000

Unread post by kmiller372000 »

I guess I'm confused because I look at the movie listing from 2013 and 2014 during the same months on your site and POR and POFQ have a movie each night.I don't want them to change things because what they had was good. I love your website by the way. We got upgraded one year from the All Star resorts and have never gone back. We love it at Riverside.