800+ new photos added to the site Photo Galleries

News Updates about the Port Orleans Resorts.
Forum rules
Comments are welcome in response to news posts, but you can't start your own news topics here.
Admin
Site Admin

800+ new photos added to the site Photo Galleries

Unread post by Admin »

Over the past month or so I've been working my way steadily through a backlog of over a thousand image files which have been building up on my hard drive from my past few visits to Port Orleans. The urgent newsworthy pictures were posted at the time of course, but I still had a lot of multiple-exposure 'HDR' photos which needed processing, and a ton of general background images too.
Image Image Image Image

Now (finally!) they're all done and the duplicates have been removed, and there are about 800 brand new high-resolution photos from the past few years available across the various Photo Galleries on the site for you to enjoy, making more than 4,200 Port Orleans pictures in total. Some of the updated Galleries include: Please feel free to use the social media buttons at the bottom of each webpage to Like or Share your personal favourite Galleries with your friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Pintrest. And do let me know if there are any views or subjects that you think should be covered which I've missed, and I'll try to catch up with them on my next visit.

Enjoy!

Andre
taz

Re: 800+ new photos added to the site Photo Gallery pages

Unread post by taz »

Hello
I just saw the new pictures you posted there awesome.My Question is,Are the Port Orleans Coolers seen in the room,are they given to all the resort guests for free?
JohnB

Unread post by JohnB »

Another awesome job, Andre. Thanks again for your time and efforts.
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

taz wrote:Are the Port Orleans Coolers seen in the room,are they given to all the resort guests for free?
No, sorry, nor can you purchase or order them. They are something that the resort management might use for pixie-dust gifts for very special occasions, etc. I do wish the cool-bag part was available for sale though, as they are very... well, cool! I think I need to add a disclaimer, or remove that photo, as you're the third person to ask about getting one.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
MardiGroggy

Re: 800+ new photos added to the site Photo Galleries

Unread post by MardiGroggy »

Thanks, Andre. Good Show!!!
MardiGroggy
Aka: Steve

"Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
NowSheFlies

Unread post by NowSheFlies »

Hi, I'm new here and may have possibly the dumbest questioning ever! I can't seem to find the new photos from May. For instance when I click on the Riverside Mill Photo Gallery it says "27 new photos added May 2015" but below that, the earliest dated group of pictures is from August 2013. For the Ol' Man Island gallery August 2014 is the newest group, and so on. What am I doing wrong?
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

NowSheFlies wrote:Hi, I'm new here and may have possibly the dumbest questioning ever! I can't seem to find the new photos from May. For instance when I click on the Riverside Mill Photo Gallery it says "27 new photos added May 2015" but below that, the earliest dated group of pictures is from August 2013. For the Ol' Man Island gallery August 2014 is the newest group, and so on. What am I doing wrong?
Don't worry, it's not a dumb question, I do see the confusion!

The May 2015 update date was when the photos were newly added to the site, not when they were actually taken (which is what is shown in the subheadings within the gallery pages). If you read the first news message in this thread, you'll see that I had an embarrassingly large backlog of photos from past trips in 2013 and 2014 (especially for the larger areas like Alligator Bayou) which I finally got round to colour correcting/etc and uploading to the site. So you're not missing anything.

I'll be back over there this August, so hopefuly I'll get round to uploading the photos I take then before May 2016!

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -