Cocktail Servers and New Menu for Muddy Rivers from 5 July

News Updates about the Port Orleans Resorts.
Forum rules
Comments are welcome in response to news posts, but you can't start your own news topics here.
The Sassagoula Sentinel

Cocktail Servers and New Menu for Muddy Rivers from 5 July

Unread post by The Sassagoula Sentinel »

Starting July 5th, Port Orleans Riverside will be bringing back the cocktail servers at the Ol' Man Island pool area. There will also be a new bar menu, including specialty drinks that will be unique to Port Orleans. Keep an eye on these news pages, and on the Muddy Rivers page, for more information.

Update posted on 2 July: I've just updated the Muddy Rivers page with the new menu, which starts on Sunday 5 July.

The food is still the same as the previous menu, and many of the existing drinks remain the same too, but there are a number of specialty drinks which are new and unique to Port Orleans (a traditional Hurricane, Front Porch Freeze, Gata-Melon Juice, NOLA Cola, and the non-alcoholic Bull Frog Brew). One cool option is the 'All That Jazz', which is a layered frozen drink containing three of the other new cocktails.

RiverRooster

Re: Cocktail Service returning to the Ol' Man Island pool ar

Unread post by RiverRooster »

Cocktail service and the new drink menu go into effect on Sunday, July 5. Specialty drinks include new souvenier glasses (mason jar and hurricane glass) and you should be able to purchase the glasses separately. Right now there are 5 new concoctions: Bullfrog Brew, Front Porch Freeze, Gata Juice, NOLA Cola and a traditional Hurricane. I just got a look at the menu and recipes, more to follow.
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

I've just been sent a scan of the new menu too, will upload soon. Needs some prices though.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
RiverRooster

Unread post by RiverRooster »

I'll see what I can do with info on the prices...I'll leave the menu to the professional!
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

I've just updated the Muddy Rivers page with the new menu, which I can indeed confirm will start from Sunday 5 July.

The food is still the same as the previous menu, and many of the existing drinks remain the same too, but there are a number of specialty drinks which are new and unique to Port Orleans (as listed by RiverRooster in his recent post). One cool option is the 'All That Jazz', which is a layered frozen drink containing three of the other new cocktails.

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Nicola74

Re: Cocktail Servers and New Menu for Muddy Rivers from 5 Ju

Unread post by Nicola74 »

Just checked out the new menu, looks good. It was banana cabanas for me in April. A few more options to tempt there. It's no good, looks like I'll just have to go back :D