Ye Haa Bob Jackson not performing 11-20 Aug 2015

News Updates about the Port Orleans Resorts.
Forum rules
Comments are welcome in response to news posts, but you can't start your own news topics here.
The Sassagoula Sentinel

Ye Haa Bob Jackson not performing 11-20 Aug 2015

Unread post by The Sassagoula Sentinel »

River Roost lounge entertainer "Ye Haa" Bob Jackson will be taking some personal time off to recover from outpatient surgery from 11-20 August 2015. Presumably Disney will be providing alternate entertainment for Port Orleans Riverside guests in the meantime.

Hope it goes well Bob, and we all look forward to seeing you back at the Port as soon as you are feeling well enough.

MardiGroggy

Re: Ye Haa Bob Jackson not performing 11-20 Aug 2015

Unread post by MardiGroggy »

WOW!!! Bob's show last night was a real SRO barn-burner. I don't know how many who were there actually knew it was his last show for a while (he never mentioned it), but there was an incredible vibe and energy in the room, even by YeHaa Bob standards. My ears are still ringing! It was one of those special, magical nights that only come along once in a while. I think Bob felt it also. Anyway, his surgery is Tuesday and he is planning on being back on 8/20. I'm thinking that might be a bit optimistic, considering the physical nature of his performance, but as Bob said to me, he doesn't see himself sitting still for any longer than that! Andre should be in town by the time he returns, so I'm sure we'll have a first hand update very soon.

Good luck Bob and a speedy recovery!!!
MardiGroggy
Aka: Steve

"Laissez les bons temps rouler!"
MardiGroggy

Just heard from Bob. He described his surgery as "routine" and he is ok...and waiting to see how he feels next week. Hang in there, Bob!!!
MardiGroggy

MardiGroggy

I heard from Bob again this morning. He said he has been cleared to return to the River Roost tonight. He is excited to be back! If you are in the neighborhood...
MardiGroggy