Port Orleans French Quarter Refurbishments now complete!

News Updates about the Port Orleans Resorts.
Forum rules
Comments are welcome in response to news posts, but you can't start your own news topics here.
The Sassagoula Sentinel

Port Orleans French Quarter Refurbishments now complete!

Unread post by The Sassagoula Sentinel »

Refurbishment work on the final building at Port Orleans French Quarter was completed right on schedule, and building 3 was officially rededicated on Friday 15th April 2011. All rooms are now open to guests.

Work on Port Orleans Riverside is due to commence within "about six weeks" according to an insider, although earlier sources had quoted the first weekend after Easter.
SuzieBell

Re: Port Orleans French Quarter Refurbishments now complete!

Unread post by SuzieBell »

So they won't even START POR until another 6 weeks? I thought they were going to start the first week after Easter. I leave in 53 days. Looks like there is no chance of getting a new refurbed room in any of the Mansions. :cry: Does anyone know which mansion they will start with?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Port Orleans French Quarter Refurbishments now complete!

Unread post by Admin »

There's nothing firm on the start date, so we won't know for sure until they actually start work. After all, Disney have not officially announced that they are going to start refurbishing French Quarter as yet - and that's now finished!

To be honest, I think you might be unlucky if you're arriving in 53 days, but you never know. Parterre Place is meant to be the first building.

A.
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -