Riverside Swimming Pool Maintenance Dates, January 2013

News Updates about the Port Orleans Resorts.
Forum rules
Comments are welcome in response to news posts, but you can't start your own news topics here.
The Sassagoula Sentinel

Riverside Swimming Pool Maintenance Dates, January 2013

Unread post by The Sassagoula Sentinel »

The Ol’ Man Island swimming pool slide at Port Orleans Riverside will be closed from 7th January until 1st February 2013. The pool itself will remain open as normal though, it is only the slide that is undergoing maintenance. The Port Orleans French Quarter pool and slide will be fully open during this time though, and guests from Riverside are always welcome to use it.

[Update 20-Jan: Seems from local reports that the main pool slide has been open a lot of the time, perhaps the work finished early or is being done in stages?]

Also, Alligator Bayou quiet pool #2 (the pool located near to buildings 24-28) will also be closed for maintenance work from 23rd January until 26th January 2013. Both of the other quiet pools in the Alligator Bayou area, along with three other pools at the resort, will remain open as normal during this period.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Riverside Swimming Pool Maintenance Dates, January 2013

Unread post by Admin »

Goodness there are some bizarre spammers out there, that one just has me scratching my head wondering what they hope to gain...

Andre
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
Mgrayar

Unread post by Mgrayar »

Weird
Thorpy

Unread post by Thorpy »

After extensive research,I am able to provide a solution. If the farmhouse is in fronto of the river, then between the farmhouse and the river is both in front of the river and behind the farmhouse assuming the same frame of reference.

As above...some people are bonkers, or using their second, third or maybe 23rd language.