Test Files for new HD Walking Tour

Questions or comments about the operation of this site can be posted here. (For problems registering, please email via the 'Contact' menu)
Forum rules
This forum is for questions or comments about the operation of this site.
Admin
Site Admin

Test Files for new HD Walking Tour

Unread post by Admin »

On my last trip I took a whole load of new HD videos at both French Quarter and Riverside. I'm planning to put HD edits up here for downloading (1280x720 30p MP4 files) and also upload YouTube versions via the username portorleansfan. I've just created a quick sample from a couple of clips to check that it works for everyone, please could you let me know here if you have any problems? Thanks.

The HD downloadable version is available to DOWNLOAD HERE and the streaming YouTube version is on the Videos Page. I've embedded it set to play in HD but if you find that it breaks up, try clicking on the HD button at the bottom to switch back to standard definition.

Thanks for any comments.

A.
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -
mmexpress

Re: Test Files for new HD Walking Tour

Unread post by mmexpress »

Looks good Andre, can't wait to see more.

John
John McBride

Unread post by John McBride »

Excellent stuff, can't wait till you've got the rest up! Did you take it into the resort shops?

Thanks again

John
Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Admin »

John McBride wrote:Excellent stuff, can't wait till you've got the rest up! Did you take it into the resort shops?
Fairly briefly, yes.

A.
- The Unofficial Visitor's Guide to the Port Orleans Resorts in Orlando, Florida -